If you are injured at work, you may wonder how you will be able to pay for your medical care or make up for the wages you lose while you cannot work. Workers' compensation can provide you with the money you need to cover both of these things. Workers' compensation can also, in many cases, pay cash settlements for permanent injuries sustained at work regardless of whether you are out of work or not! However, the workers' comp process is very complex and can be difficult to navigate on your own. To make sure that you are receiving all of the benefits that the law allows, you should contact an experienced New York workers' compensation lawyer.
Since 1983, the Law Office of Daniel M. Morrin has provided efficient and compassionate representation to clients who suffer on the job injuries. We take a hands-on approach to all of our cases, and we give you the personal attention that you deserve. Contact us at 516-750-0893 or fill out our online form to schedule a free initial consultation.
Nassau County Workers' Comp Attorney
Some of the ways that we help our New York workers' compensation clients include:
- Walking clients step by step through all stages of the workers' compensation process.
- Directing clients to a medical provider who can both help them recover and whose opinion will be of value when obtaining workers' compensation.
- Interpreting the recent changes in New York workers' compensation laws and making sure that clients understand how these changes affect them.
- Analyzing whether an injury is a result of an occupational disease, where damage was caused over a period of time instead of in an accident.
- Obtaining death benefits for those who have a loved one killed on the job.
- Representing unions throughout the state. For example, one of the unions I currently represent has members who are nurses' aides on Long Island.
If you need help with these or other issues related to work injuries, it is best to have the assistance of a Long Island workers' compensation lawyer who can ensure you are doing everything you need to in order to receive all of the benefits that you are entitled to.
Contact the Firm
When you are hurt on the job and sustain a serious injury and/or can't work, put us to work for you. Contact us through our online form or by calling 516-750-0893 to schedule a free initial consultation! At the Law Office of Daniel M. Morrin, you do not pay any fees unless we obtain a recovery for you. Se habla español.